ASQ RU Updates...Did you know?
ASQ Members should be aware of several opportunities to earn more RU’s than in prior years. These may not be well known and should be considered when working toward or applying for recertification:
- Meeting Attendance: Meeting attendance now earns 0.5 RU’s / Meeting, up to a maximum of 11.0 RU’s. This was 0.3 RU’s per meeting in prior years.
- ASQ Membership: ASQ Membership now earns 0.5 RU’s / Year, up to a maximum of 1.5 RU’s. This was not available in prior years.
- Monthly Member Gift Bundles (http://asq.org/membership/members/gift/)]: Most ASQ Monthly Gift Bundles offer Webcasts, which earn 0.1 RU’s / Hour of Home Study in the Professional Development Category (maximum of 9.0 RU’s.) Note that ASQ’s e-mail notification for the March 2018 is incorrect. You will only earn 0.6 RU’s by viewing all the video content (not 5 RU’s as stated in the e-mail).
The number of RU’s currently offered for professional activities is available in the current ASQ Recertification Journal (https://asq.org/cert/resource/pdf/Recert%20Journal.pdf) .
American Society for Quality
Merrimack Valley Sec. 0102
PO Box 275
North Andover, MA 01845-0275
CQE Review Course
Wednesdays 5:30 PM
9/12/18-11/14/18 - Register by August 26, 2018
Certified Biomedical Auditor Preparation / Review Course
Mondays 5:30 PM
9/17/18-10/22/18- Register by August 26, 2018
ASQ Dinner Meeting
Thursday, November 1, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m
ASQMV Present and Future
Speaker: William Hoose
- Learn about ASQMV’s 2018 Business Plan and ASQ 2020 Goals
- Hear about ASQMV initiatives underway in 2018 and planned for 2019
- Make your voice heard in the 2019 Planning Process
- Learn more about the ASQ Organizational Transformation